Sunday, 13 May 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award! Consider it accepted!

Hello and goodmorning, afternoon or night :) The wonderful Diane Carlisle has been kind enough to award my blog the Versatile Blogger Award! It was such a wonderful brightening of my day! If she hadn't awarded me first Diane would be the first blog that I would award in return! The rules of this award are fairly straightforward;
  1. Thank the person that nominated you.
  2. Share seven things about yourself.
  3. Nominate seven other versatile bloggers.
So I intend to do just that - HUGE thank you to Diane for the award, it is enthusiastically accepted and humbly appreciated!

Seven things about myself? Hmmm... let's see how random I can get;
  1. When I was little we had a three legged, one eyed cat called Jaquie that was mean - she died under the house.
  2. I moved out of home one month after my seventeenth birthday to live with three 18 year olds. Drink drank drunk.
  3. I'm newly addicted to Skyrim and it's going online next year. I fear I have one year of social life left.
  4. Lover and I have been doing the long distance thing for a year now, and even though he's moved back to our hometown, I've moved to the city for work and it's just as hard as everyone says it will be.
  5. I have five siblings. Four sisters and a brother and we hardly ever all get together to catch up at the same time as we're scattered across Australia.
  6. I want to buy a castle in England when I grow up.
  7. I had a horse called Bundy that I loved to bits. When she was sold they came and picked her up while I was at work and I didn't get to say goodbye.
Now to name seven other wonderfully versatile bloggers!
  1. Bailee @ Lost and Found
  2. Michelle @ Michelle Krys
  3. Teralyn @ A Writer's Journey
  4. Ruth @ Ruth Lauren Steven
  5. Emily @ One Girl and Her iPod
  6. Britt @ AlmostBritain
  7. Charity @ This Is Life
These are all wonderful blogs that I LOVE to read and check for updates on a daily basis! Yes I'm pretty obsessed with these wonderful ladies :)

Best of luck to you all and thank you again to Diane for the wonderful award! Loves, hugs & unicorn kisses!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you! I live not too far from a castle as it happens (but not in it, alas).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh bummer! Have you ever been to see it? I'm afraid I have quite a love affair with castles :)

      Congrats on the award, you deserve it! :D

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much! I enjoyed reading the fun facts about you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog is a great read :) The award is well deserved!

      Delete
  3. You are welcome! I just have to say poor Bundy! And that's horrible you didn't get to say goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep was definitely one of my sadder moments! I consoled myself that her new owners just loved her so much that they couldn't wait to come get her :p

      Thanks again :)I always enjoy your blog!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the nomination! You're so sweet!
    That's awful about not getting to say goodbye to the horse. :[

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome :) it was deserved.

      Delete