- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate seven other versatile bloggers.
So I intend to do just that - HUGE thank you to Diane for the award, it is enthusiastically accepted and humbly appreciated!
Seven things about myself? Hmmm... let's see how random I can get;
- When I was little we had a three legged, one eyed cat called Jaquie that was mean - she died under the house.
- I moved out of home one month after my seventeenth birthday to live with three 18 year olds. Drink drank drunk.
- I'm newly addicted to Skyrim and it's going online next year. I fear I have one year of social life left.
- Lover and I have been doing the long distance thing for a year now, and even though he's moved back to our hometown, I've moved to the city for work and it's just as hard as everyone says it will be.
- I have five siblings. Four sisters and a brother and we hardly ever all get together to catch up at the same time as we're scattered across Australia.
- I want to buy a castle in England when I grow up.
- I had a horse called Bundy that I loved to bits. When she was sold they came and picked her up while I was at work and I didn't get to say goodbye.
Now to name seven other wonderfully versatile bloggers!
- Bailee @ Lost and Found
- Michelle @ Michelle Krys
- Teralyn @ A Writer's Journey
- Ruth @ Ruth Lauren Steven
- Emily @ One Girl and Her iPod
- Britt @ AlmostBritain
- Charity @ This Is Life
These are all wonderful blogs that I LOVE to read and check for updates on a daily basis! Yes I'm pretty obsessed with these wonderful ladies :)
Best of luck to you all and thank you again to Diane for the wonderful award! Loves, hugs & unicorn kisses!