Wednesday, 23 May 2012

100 Words or Less

I'm trying a new take on creating excitement. I've been working on a couple of 100 words or less stories. This is the first one I wrote. It's honest to god shocking - but I'm posting it here to be cemented in history to be my comparison after I (hopefully) improve!

Do you write any flash fiction? I'd love to read it if you do!

Love, hugs & unicorn kisses xxox


“We still on for Friday?”

“I guess.”

“When are we going to skip?”

“I dunno, whenever.”

“I’ll leave after second, it’ll be easier.”

“Second? That’s half the god damn day, why would you even bother skipping?”

“Fine. I’ll try and get out after first.”

“Meet you at the old oak.”

“Sounds good.”

The carefree youth walked off, shoulders slouching, feet dragging across the cold concrete.
He had everything he needed. The second youth crossed the street and pulled back the heavy door of the van.

“Get it?” he asked the driver.

“Got it. On Friday, he’s a dead man.”

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Recently I gave myself two goals: a six word short story and a two line short story.. I'll happily share them with you!

    Six word short story: Russian roulette club needs new Russians.

    Two line short story:

    "I love you so much it hurts." he said.
    "Take a Bufferin, then!" she replied.

    Keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete