Tuesday, 20 March 2012

New Blog!

I know I've said it before, but I've started a new blog. I just think that this one would be better off as a writing only interest blog, and my other blog will focus on my other love - organising and prettifying my home!

I love sharing money saving tips & tricks to organising my house and getting that great look without buying all that expensive stuff... so that's where I'll be doing all of that from now on. If any of you writerly people are interested, you can find the new blog by heading on over to Pretty Home Projects. Thanks!

New piece of writing coming soon - it's a bittersweet look at losing a friendship.

In other news, my mate scored free tickets to 'The Hunger Games' and we're going to go see it in the cinema tonight! I hope hope HOPE that it does the books justice because I'm harboring a secret love affair with them :) I'll let you all know how it is! I hear it's not out in America until the 23rd, lucky Aus for once! Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment