Tuesday, 27 March 2012

My Very First Blog Award!

It is with great pleasure that I can announce my very first blog award here on Fish & Frivolity! It's courtesy of my very first guest poster, Diane Carlisle! The fantastic award is the Liebster Award and I could be more happy to receive it - I'm pleased as punch! This honour is designed to award blogs that motivate and inspire us - how amazing to receive it eh? The basic guidelines are that it's awarded to blogs with 200 followers or less, designed to increase blog traffic to those pages and increase awareness of those blogs we love to check each and every day!

Diane's blog 'Are We There Yet?' is one of my favourite to sit down and read and I'm so thankful that she's seen fit to bestow this award on me! Be sure to head on over to her blog to check out her writing, inspiration & experiences.

I accept this award in a whirl of excitement, jumping up and down and trying not to pee my pants... yeah I wish I could say I lied about one of those :p

Here are the blogs that I've selected to receive this award;

Woman Condemned
DA Confidential
Michelle Krys
Orphaned Ink
The Journey: It's only rough blindfolded

To accept the award;
1. Thank the person that nominated your blog and link back to them
2. Nominate upto 5 others for the award
3. Let them know by commenting on their blog
4. Post the award on your blog

Simple as a pimple :)

Have an excellent day all! I know I will be. What awards are out there, have you been awarded any? Be sure to check out the blogs I awarded, they really are fascinating to read :)





8 comments:

  1. Thank you so so much for the award! I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! I love reading your blog! :D

      Delete
  2. So much energy Julz! It's why I picked you. :D

    Please, don't pee yourself! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you Diane! I'm ever so grateful! :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your blog award! I saw it on AW and thought I'd give a proper congrats. Your blog name is awesome, btw. :)

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I appreciate the visit :)

      It's always nice to see an AWer around these parts :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much for awarding me. I am so touched that you enjoy my blog.

      Delete