Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Precious Pinterest Preoccupation & Perusing!

Ok so I know I've been a bit slow on the uptake with this one, but I've finally joined pinterest and am newly addicted! Yay for beautiful things to drool over all day... might need a new keyboard...

I love perusing all the beautiful things on there, delicious food, beautiful photos and fantastic crafts and DIYs that make me want to get going on several projects at once!

Here are some beautiful pinteresting photos that I have to share with all you beautiful people. Some sparked my imagination and some just left me gasping with my jaw on the desk!
Isn't this cute! A beautiful idea for Valentines Day (fast approaching!)



I want to make these for all my friends!

Isn't this beautiful? It makes me want to take up quilling! LOVE!


This ruffled DIY lampshade? LOVE IT! Definitely going to have a go!

Isn't this a great idea to spice up what would be a boring bookshelf?

This DIY bookshelf is awesome! I want one!

I heart this spot so much! Look at all that beautiful neat storage, it's so beautiful!

I LOVE owls. It's a sickness really. This pendant is SO CUTE! Love it  :)


So there are the most wonderful things from my first pinterest foray! I think I'm going to have to make pinterest a weekly segment :) it truly is a beautiful place to just look and exclaim and be inspired! Share your pinterest loves with me!

JP xx


No comments:

Post a Comment