Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Letter from Pickle

A couple of weeks ago I posted a letter I wrote to Pickle. You can find it here if you're interested. I never sent the letter, it was almost imaginary. This is my imaginary reply from him. If you read the first letter, you'll understand why it's so brief.

Julz,


I read all of your letter. I'm not really good at this, but it was nice. I did know everything you said, but it was nice to hear it, well read it. 


You don't need to try harder when I'm upset. I don't even know what I want you to do, just being there is fine. I don't get sad often, so I wouldn't worry about it.


I hate being apart too. It sucks that we have to be, with everything that is going on, but one day we'll be together and that's why we're doing this. I love you.


Pickle xx

Even when I'm writing as him, and he's not saying the words, I know he'll still be trying to comfort me - shown in the second paragraph. I do love him.

Feel free to critique or comment :)

JP xx

No comments:

Post a Comment