Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Happy Birthday to me...

Today I turn 20. TWENTY! I feel like it's such a big step from 19, like I'm getting old!

With the new year of my life to being,  I am taking on a project (and hopefully along with it - a new mindset). I'm going to create a 'family binder' however as it's just me and the lover at present (and hopefully for a few good years yet!) I'll have to rename it - more on that later.

So if you head on over to I Heart Organising's blog post here, you can see what all this fuss is about. I know it was a challenge to her readers way back when... but I hadn't even discovered her blog then - but I am now taken with the idea and I truly need to organise all this stuff - so why not start now!

For my birthday present I think I'll get lover to take me to the crafty shops so I can buy the supplies I need. I know he despises going into those shops (I imagine he feels much like I do when we go to Bunnings or BCF) so that will be a great present to me :)

I'll keep you updated and let you know how it turns out. If you have anything like this please share your story with me :) I'd love to know how it worked out for everyone else and I'd especially like to hear any tips or tricks you have to offer.

Do all things beautifully :) xx JP

No comments:

Post a Comment