Sunday, 18 December 2011

My lovelies, I do apologise...

For my extended absence. I don't know if many of you (look at me! Talking as if anyone actually reads this thing!) are familiar with the idea of NaNoWriMo? No? Well it's short for National Novel Writing Month and I've recently discovered it. Now this is held in November, and by recently I mean... yes I discovered it in December, but everyone's hard work and excellent results inspired me to write my own novel - and that's what I have been doing. However I fully intend to write about those 25 prompts before xmas... which is how many days away? *Counting out the days*. Shit. 7. Well that leaves... 18 prompts to write about in the next seven days... I can manage that... I'm sure I can :|. I missed point 7 and posted number eight first. So I guess I'll have to work on the 'romantic/sexual' encounter - but you can bet your pretty socks it'll just be romantic. *sticks out tongue*

Ok, so once again, my apologies for my absence, send my regards to your loved ones... and prepare yourselves for some MASSIVE blog updates over the next few days :)

Merry Christmas and do all things with beauty :) JP xx

No comments:

Post a Comment