Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Hello my pretties :)

So here we are, another humpday, another hectic week half over. I am in the bestest of moods and have been for the best part of the week! It was a pretty good start as work was hectic (but manageable) which made my Monday speeeeed by. Which is always a good thing. Then my mood was re-vamped yesterday morning when filling up my car, and the guy at the servo charged the lady before me for my fuel! Mine was 80 bucks and hers a mere 40! So I paid for her fuel and was on my way... wooooohoooo to free fuel!

I know it probably sucked for the lady but she'd driven off so eh. And today... well today is Wednesday the 21st of September 2011 and you know what that means? LOVER GETS HOME TODAY! I'm going straight to the airport after work to pick him up and I can not WAIT to see him! So there's that to look forward to. I'm living with Uncle and Aunty while waiting to see if I get the apartment I want (the real estate rang my office yesterday to confirm my income with the boss so touchwood!) and as Lover has been away for a sinfully long time... he booked us in at a hotel so we don't annoy the fam *insert cheeky giggle here*

So yes! An excellent week, the only little bit of rain on my somewhat shiny parade is that lover will be travelling the 400kms to our hometown tomorrow while I have to trek it back in to work *sigh* but hey, we spend the moments we can together and cherish them more... I'll take what I can get =D

So I hope you all are having a truly excellent week to rival mine or perhaps surpass it? If you are surpassing my excellent week do let me know :) I'd love to hear it.

Do all you can to make things beautiful :) Jxx

No comments:

Post a Comment