Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Always a Rushin and a Changin!

There's so much going on! I hardly seem to be able to catch up! I have so much going on for clubs left, right and centre. Trying to find replacement treasurer's so I can focus on my study and then there's the study! A woman's work is never done, and on top of that, my lease is up in 3 SHORT WEEKS. Oh dear god. I have so much to do.

On the plus side, lover is back in 8 sleeps and I freaking cannot wait to see him! It'll only have been two and half weeks, still too freaking long, I can't believe how it seems longer and longer no matter what. I miss my lover! Then he's down for one measly little week then gone for another 4.5 and he isn't back until a wedding! Which means I won't be spending that first night that he's back with him, as he's on the bridal party and has to spend the night before with the groom. Faaaarrrrrrk. I miss him so much.

I'm sitting in my huge house all by myself in the freeeeezing cold under a rug on the couch wishing lover were here to light my fire, keep me warm and shower me with love.

So anyway, now that I've had me bitch about all that I miss of lover have a lovely evening :)

Do everything so that it's B-E-A-utiful Jxx

No comments:

Post a Comment