Saturday, 30 July 2011

How Damn Rude!

Oh dear it seems that my terribly fascinating life has swept me away from all thing blog. On the plus side, it leaves me with many interesting things to talk about seeings as so much has happened since my last post. I've had the lover spend a week at home (obviously when I stopped writing), then two weeks flew by before I was off to Broome to see him... and oh boy was it fabulous! The weather was AMAZING and I managed to get a tan in the middle of winter! =) Whether we were cooling off in the hotel pool....





Or checking out the nudie beach.....




Believe me, all old grandpas and nooooo sexy ladies... or whether we're checking out the croc feeding tour....



Or chilling out at the local jetty............



The holiday in Broome was AMAZING! =

No comments:

Post a Comment