Sunday, 26 June 2011

Redemption

Today I learned a valuable lesson. Sometimes to be the bigger man is the best way to solve things. No you may not 'win' the fight, and you might not come out on top saying 'See! I was right' (god I'm good at rhyming :P) but in the end you will know it's the right thing.

I've just apologised to someone that I had hurt, and although I don't approve of how they handled it, when I realised I was willing to let it all go in order to move on, a sense of peace sort of blanketed me. I knew that I'd done the right thing, and this was the best step forward.

Deep down we all know what the right thing to do is, but we look for easier alternatives. Don't cheap out, just bite the bullet, I can thoroughly recommend the results :)

Do everything so that it's beautiful xx

No comments:

Post a Comment