Wednesday, 29 June 2011

One Sleep!

I am just about jumping out of my skin in excitement :) One more sleep until I can see lover again!

I actually managed to haul my ass outta bed at the still pitch black hour of half six because my excitement was too great for me to actually sleep some more. So in true excited woman style I packed my bags, organised my house and had a lovely hot hot shower before arriving at work early. Yesterday I forgot my key and had to wait until my lovely bud got to work before I could get in.

So lover called yesterday :) and I'm ecstatic because he got in a day earlier than he was going to be, and I will admit, I cried a little when I heard his voice. What? You gonna judge me now? I miss the man! It was so good to be able to talk to him after 9 days of no communication whatsoever.

So tonight I have modeling, no doubt more chats to the lover, probably on Skype and then tomorrow I'll be out of bed earlier than I was today at this rate and heading to the big smoke to pic up the love of my life! Ahhh life is sweet when there's a light fast approaching =)

Do everything so that it's beautiful xx

No comments:

Post a Comment