Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Marty the Mud Crab =)

So it's back to work today after a beautiful 11 days off. I have to say I almost missed the daily grind, but only because I didn't really know what to do with myself when I was home alone with my goggy. Lover is sending me through photo's of the wonderful time he is having... here is Marty the Mudcrab that he got to go catch the other day, and has spent the last few days dining on the delicacy.


Jealous? I know I freaking am, and I don't even like eating crab! Anyway enough rubbing it in for now, no doubt I'll post later when I'm all upset and missing the lover but as of now I am just ploughing through the day as it comes - trying to keep busy so it goes quick! So seeya! I have some busying to do :)

Make everything beautiful. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment