Saturday, 4 June 2011

I Love the Life I Live

The laughter and the tears, I don't know where I'm going but I like it like it is...

So anyway here I am after another long hard day of doing sweet FA :) You know I walked my dog and cleaned the house, but girls that are like "Oh my god, I'm so exhausted, I like cleaned the whole house and did loads of washing today, I'm so exhausted, I work so damn hard, blah blah blah..." I mean come the f*ck on. Everybody has to come home after a long day at work and cook dinner, clean the house and make sure they have clean clothes for the next day. Jesus! I mean if you're a stay at home missus and do all your fellow's washing while he earns the big bucks, its the same YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO TO WORK. Now girls that do all their fellow's stuff and work full time - I'll say it right now, you're an idiot - make that fucker do it himself.

However girls with babies are the exception, having a kid is definitely a full time job, and I wouldn't wish that upon anyone but good on them.

But basically, girls that bitch and moan about housework, get the f*ck over it, it is a part of everybodies life, and just because you hate it doesn't mean that nobody else has to deal with it. So suck it. There we go, my bitch for today. So here we are at the close of another day and I'm heading off to a bonfire with my fam for a nice chilled out evening before getting an early night for a 5am shift tomorrow. So here's to 4am wakeup calls! :D

Do everything so that it's beautiful, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment