Thursday, 9 June 2011

And gifts shall be brought unto thee...

So body shop arrived today! And I've never been happier :) I freaking love all of my beautiful products that I've bought to spoilt myself with =D

I have gone a little over the top haha, but I'm most excited about the milk bath!! It's a powder and you put 1 tbs into your bath and it turns it into liquid silk... mmmm feels sooo damn good I can't wait to go home and use it! Of course that'll have to wait until after modelling. I feel like I'm so busy nowdays. I have to finish cleaning the house tonight too, so that it's spotless as there are people coming through the house to look at it tomorrow... so there goes my relaxing milk bath - you never know, I may just have a late bedtime and have a milk bath at like eleven or something =)

Anyhow, I'm off to enjoy myself with the spoils of my hard earned moulah :D

Do everything so that it's beautiful xx

No comments:

Post a Comment