Monday, 16 May 2011

Oh Woe Is Me!

The lover has a new job! A trial just for now, but it's FIFO and it's 3 on 1 off. I've never been a fifo wife before and I'm a bit apprehensive at having to live alone. It shouldn't be for too long because Chelsea will be moving in with me in a couple of weeks, but he leaves this Monday! Arrrghhh!

I'm a little bit excited for him, it'll do him good to get a fifo job, better pay and probably better work than what he's doing now. He also will be able to go fishing up north whenever he gets the chance, which believe me! He will not be complaining about!

I played indoor hockey last night and got a goal baby! F*ck yeah! Then we visited Dan & Josh and lover and I stunk out the house, in our sweaty gear.

I'm interested in how this fifo thing will turn out. Am I supposed to make friends with all the girls that boys are fifo or what? I'm kinda new to this sort of thing! I'm never having bebehs.

No comments:

Post a Comment