Friday, 20 May 2011

A New Day a New Dawn.

So I'm a bit perplexed. I have myriad issues in my life - none of which are simple matters to resolve. I wish I could just deal with everything rationally and then it would be a clear path of getting things over and done with.

However - I need to take into account emotions. I know, ew right? They just make everything harder when people are going to get hurt. In an ideal world we'd all be rational and be content with any rational decisions that are made by us or on our behalfs. However it's not an ideal world and I am faced with a lovely complex dilemma. Of course it is of a sensitive nature, and so I'm paranoid that whatever choice I make, it will be the wrong one. It is also a very time-sensitive nature I guess you could say, so procrastination is not an option either.

F****ck this is one of the worst positions to be in. Anyway now I've had my big fat b*tch on how much I hate the world, onto something better.

http://www.freerice.com/ - DO IT! For every answer you get right you donate 10 grains of rice to the hungry, I know, not a lot right? But I make it a point to donate 1000 grains a day, and in a year that's 365,000 grains of rice! Think of all the people you've fed. It's also free to play =) So make the world a better, less hungry place.

No comments:

Post a Comment