Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Hockey Thursday

So it's Thursday and you all know what that means - Hockey day. The scent of pungent male BO unavoidable in the gym, at maximum capacity.

Oddly, I'm much more enthused about the upcoming food shop tonight rather than the sweaty men and squeaky floors. Probably has something to do with the fact that I am starving my guts out. Never go food shopping when you're hungry, it always costs 50% more when you are hungry. I can vouch for that.

So another day at the office and I'm wondering if I should even be posting this at all.

Just a thought, what is your opinion on cl*t piercings? I had a discussion today with a woman who said that she imagined it would be difficult to work with. 'Imagine a pair of tight jeans, you'd just be getting off all the time' she said. I mean personally a piercing down there wouldn't do it for me I imagine, but would this be the case? Anybody out there know from experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment