Saturday, 26 February 2011

Bit of a sticky wicket

Well being the awesome sister that I am I decided to help out my little sis in raising money for her geography camp, so I missioned out the 45 minute drive to the most beautiful winery on the planet. Mount Shadforth wines. B-E-A-utiful. Anyway we grapepicked from 7:30 til 12 then got the hell outta there. I managed to cut my hand twice, SAME FREAKING FINGER! The first time I got driven down to the wine cellar to have it all bandaided up for me :)

Then we had to get out, it was hot and that makes your fingers sticky and stuff. And it's kinda gross really, lots of mouldy dried up grapes and stuff.

I met some cool people though, a dude called Bryn from Denmark and blonde haired guy and nice knickers dude. We meant to get pics, Jasmine got one, I'll get her to send me the pic so I can show you all how beautiful this winery is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment